Monday, October 16, 2006

Thinnama, padukunama, thelarinda

I spent my weekend keeping the above line as motto. This line is from Pokiri, a telugu movie where a police officer comments on the general attitude of public. In fact, I can add to say Thinnama, chusama, padukunama, thelarinda - to be more apt.

Thinnama

Friday night:: 10.45 PM. After a busy meeting reg an upcoming program(some serious stuff), me and sriram are busy eating onion dosa, chitrannam, and one more type of dosa(does name matter?) + some juices in the kana bazaar somewhere in lalbagh area. We came to know such a road existed in Bangalore only that night as the rest of so-called decent hotels refused to allow us ‘that’ late in the night. The food was great compared to any good hotel except that u need to stand and eat which is definitely not an issue for me ;)

(Chusama ) Padukunama:

Reached home at 12.30 night and bhasa was wide awake surprisingly. So we decided to watch a movie, name of which I am unable to recollect! But I ended up sleeping around 3.30 ;)

Thelarinda:

So Saturday begin before even I slept for Friday!. Got up at 9.00 with a slight headache. Started my day with the only comforting fact that I got up before Bhasa. After breakfast, incidentally which was a version of Upma, experimented by myself, which includes successful convincing of bhasa to eat that, I settled for a movie. The movie is Godavari(telugu). Ha, one sweet movie. It deserves a separate post, so nothing here ;). mm .Then the gang(Sri, pv, chax, me , bhasa , kv, and babai) met at Bhagini for lunch, which was followed by some discussions on ‘Eye on I’.

Thinnama

Jaya joined us at out home at 6.00 and after some veti -veti talks, we decided to go for dinner at Golkonda chimney (treat from babai). Filled my stomach with some proteins ;) and tried hookah for the first time and returned home at 11.30 after a brief 45 minutes stop at corner house for a light dessert ;) .

(Chusama ) Padukunama:

I was desperate to watch OMKARA as I missed it in theater. Actually I was not very much interested when the movie was released, but later, after the feedback from my colleague was so good that I borrowed a original DVD(slight correction here- it is Piriginal) . So again a bit of convincing worked to get the majority to watch this movie. Yahoo!! , Movie show started at 12.00 and after regular breaks (thanks to sagar) , slept around 3.00.

Thelarinda.

Sunday morning. Sunday usual breakfast of bun+ butter + puff with tea satisfied my stomach. Thanks to kv, who forced me to go out for shopping to marathahalli. Few purchases and back home, so that we can cook before the match will start.

Thinnama :

Sorry, the ‘we’ includes only KV as he is the chef and the others in ‘we’s – PV and bhasa helped him and the last of ‘we’- myself, just coordinated the event ;)

Chusama watched the match till the end(till mandira said bye) . The day ended when I slept at 10.30 after a simple dinner at near by Bengali mess.


I am sure god won’t be this gracious on me ever. The point is I decided to stay at home this weekend as my computer at office witnessed me working late in the nights last week and I decided to give myself a much deserved rest. Yet, in spite of staying most part of the time at home, I was tired on Monday morning.

1 comment:

Prakash Venkat said...

Wow ... a well written piece .
That seems to be true even with me . But for one thing Iam happy is for the fact that how we are still together and have same kind of fun , what we used to have two years back :-) .....