Thursday, April 28, 2005

WishList

The Greatest regrets in our life
are the risks we didnot take
If you think something will make you happy
Go for it..
Remember that we pass this way only once

we pass this way only once.....................


Yes, I will pass this way only once. So lemme travel it fully and completely. I don't want to miss anything in my wishlist to be untouched. Its marktwain who said "You will be more Disappointed by the thing that you didn't do than by the ones you did do". So Lemme Go ahead and do what I want to do. All i need to take care is none is hurt by my act.For instance my roomie pvss wanted by learn guitar. He talked about it, laughed about it but ultimately he bought a guitar. Whether he will learn or not is a different question. But the satisfaction of trying out, playing it and the feeling of doing something which he wished to do can match nothing.Do what u want to do. Don't hesitate unless its gonna hurt someone.
When i look Back, i had missed out a lot of things in life. School day pranks are understandable and forgivable,but i didn't do many of them since i don't know that they are forgivable at that time. Then in college, i missed out a lot of things. I never gave Public Apology, Never was in kitchen during Gramsevaand a lot more. Why that much. I was planning to Scream on roads immediately after getting a job.But i didn't. Its not because i don't want to do at that time. Its because i forgot it at that time. I always forgot my wishes at the moments.SO I have decided. I gonna make a WishList. I gonna write down all my wishes , however small they may be. It may be as silly as "wanting to eat roadside fried groundnut and walking in rain after a days work" or as major as "playing a prank on jaya when he is with his date". It can be anything. But , gonna make a list and make sure to do then at the right time. My first entry is "Wish all the Wishes in this wishlist is fulfilled"


Explore, Dream,Discover

Bye C U.......................

1 comment:

Chax said...

saka !! I shud be careful when I'm
with u .. man !! Suddenly u feel like
taking the risk of thrashing me on
Bangalore roads .. we'll make a nice
passtime for the onlookers.. ;)

anyways, ciyya soon.