Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Music of Life

Life is Not a Race. Take it Slower
Hear the Music before the song is Over


Truth is difficult to digest. If the above quote is true then i am right. Are we happy at any point in time with what we have. Do we really enjoy doing something without thinking of future. REALLY enjoying ? . If you are , then u r lucky. But i was never. School time it was about freaking in college. College is about getting a job and bashing. Now about getting out of Rat race. But where it will end. Did i excell myself at any point of time. Did i patted myself ts any point of time. The answer for these questions is NO. But at times i was happy with my performances. But all time i contributed my sucess to swami. Whether it was my 12th Result or every sem results in college or while getting a job, every thing after the thing was materialized, my feeling would be "its all HIS grace and i don't deserve it".

ok Now gettting back to the point. I have decided. I want to enjoy what iam doing. I am going to accept what i am . It doesn't mean i will not try to excell, stop looking for a better opportunity etc...
It only means i will be happy in my current place , make myself more organized and try not to miss to enjoy the music of life.
There are many events in life that comes once . Ur first day in school. ur first day in college, first date,first love, ur farewell day, days between out of college and getting a job, first marriage in ur friends cicle. ur Best friends wefdiing etc... All these days some of them i missed due to the future at stake mania. Now i have decided not ot miss them at any cost.

OK its time for work Bye...................

3 comments:

Chax said...

man ..saka.. !!
what was all that spirru stuff ?
juss kidding..
I think it is Winston Churchil who
said
" Man stumbles upon truth once in a
while but he manages to get up and
walk away as if nothing has happened."
that was not exactly what he said.. but
something to that effect .. one must
constantly pray to retain such good
feelings.. feel proud of ur feelings..
Enjoy.

JP said...

Saka.. probably you are correct! However, it sometimes appears to me that people who are far ahead in this rat race, who are just bothered about getting ahead, are people who are not missing anything!Possibly because they are satisifed with themselves!!

saka said...

True jagpa. I too believe in this

If One is clear of what he wants in his life and he knows how to be happy with it, then definitely half of the pain he needs to go through in life vanish.

have a nice day