Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sudden Dullness.

Suddenly the world looked dull today.
All the people around me looked dull, hazy, as if they are unsure about something.
The vehicles in the road were going in a chaotic manner and the drivers are surprised with the sudden appearance of the vehicle. In office, the manager looked strangely as if someone didn’t reciprocate a smile when he expected. The monitor looks dull, the program crashes dumbly. The same chapathai kurma looks different, even though it tastes the same junk. I can keep going on like that …


How many times have you experienced this?
I do every two months.
Whenever I break my specs.

1 comment:

Bhars said...

When I was breaking specs like once in a year I was feeling so bad it had become that routine... Your case makes me feel soo good ;)