Monday, August 07, 2006

Identity Crisis

If you really know me well, please don’t read this post. I know people hardly read my blog and I really don’t care about what they feel as they are reading in my space(as advised repeatedly by my friend), but still u may change ur opinion abt me , if u read this post. So please please don’t read this…

If you really know me, then please don’t read any further, but mail me immediately to tell me what u know about me. Yes, tell me what u know abt me, what u thought abt me, what u think abt me, for I want to know what I am. I really want to know what I was, and what I am so that at least now, I will know what I am and can decide what I want to be…..

I am going nuts... I am going thru an Identity crisis. Yep. I thought I underwent one in my teens, when I was in the edge of deciding on something which would have changed my life drastically, but God was there with me and made me choose the right one. Or rather my intense faith and prayer would have made him to pull into his folds for sometime. But now, he is not even informed of what’s happening in my life.

I remember I was fine. I was feeling good with myself, had some good friends, had good fun, had some leadership qualities, had people who admired me, had people whom I admired, had people whom I helped in what they are now, had people whom I looked upon. I was fine.

Then I really don’t know what happened. I never noticed my fall. I never realized that I am going down. I never noticed that I am forgetting myself, Never noticed that I am loosing myself.
Now I am lost and I am lonely.

2 comments:

Bhars said...

Typical problem that all thinkers fall for... Give it sometime...

All the best for revival ;)

saka said...

Thanx Bhars.

Looks like its gonna take sometime for me !!! All I hope is to get to know me - atleast now :)