Monday, August 21, 2006

Going colorful..

The Blogger .com is in the process of upgradation. This morning I logged in to report the happenings of the last weekend and hardly knew I was in for surprise.

A beta version of the blogger is ready and I was asked the option of moving ahead.
For which of course, I will always be ready!!!.

Any case, here I am, typing my post, after successfully migrating to the beta version.

Lot of good things is in store. The look and feel has improved evidently, as the Dashboard looks different and definitely betterJ. Font color options, new and better layouts make it kinda cool. Best thing is u can upgrade ur existing theme without any hassle. Label is a new option provided by default, apart couple of other new things to put it on ur blog page. Another good thing is improved access control to have private blogs!!! . I definitely need one.

You need a gmail account to port urself to this beta version and eventually to the new blogger (I believe) and hereon ur gmail account will be ur login.
As such really happy about it and it really looks cool and atleast some change in my life ;). So decided to put a small post on that...

Google rocks!!!!

No comments: