Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ganesh Chathurthi

It is a big festival for all of us. But this year vinayaka chathurthi (as called in TN) is more special for me, for I am attending one after 10 years. Last time I was in home for this festival when I was in my 11th std ;) . So this time I was all geared up. With some escalations which popped up at last minute showed signs of my trip getting cancelled, I still managed to go, in spite of reaching the bus stand 15 late !!!. The festival was more filling than in one way. Three or four types of chundals, a lot of fruits, pori, kollukattai's... O my god... I never ate like that in the recent past. Suddenly I started longing to be in Chennai. Truely. All of a sudden I feel that being with family is also good, I mean.. Feels good. Took Monday off, spent some time with my sis, saw some movies , gave some serious gyan to parents to take care of their health. And had some real good quality sleep ;)

Basically, had a good time at home :)

--saka

3 comments:

Bhars said...

good to see that... spent without even knowing it was vinayaka chaturthi... :(

Unknown said...

Oh..
Then u must be really Busy !!!
Do call up tnjr once in a while to find out wats happening in this part of the world too ;)

Prakash Venkat said...

Me here after a long time ..... Good to see this space getting updated regularly :) Keep it going buddy ...... So planning to shift to chennai :):)