Friday, June 09, 2006

Knock knock.

knock knock ..
who is that ..
this is saka ...
who the hell is that ...
the guy who writes here ..
that was long time ago .. now get the hell out of here...


psss.... thats my state now.. i stopped blogging for a long time now.. No.. its not that there was nothing happening in my life. So much was happening.. but truely i was busy :)
Busy with happenings and changes in my life and in the life of people aroung me.
So what was happening in my life ?? Will try to list out in a chronology ...
1. My brother came back from US and is settling in chennai. Atlast i have some relatives in chennai.
2. Changed my job .. again :-) thats the main reason for my silence
3. One of my best friend got married. So my weekends are pretty much free...
5. Father’s Retirement. So more responsibility ??
6. Orkut fever: This is one thing I had resisted for long. Orkut, Ringo , Namedatabases.. alll these things some one or the other will invite and will be forgotten, 3 months after joining. So I was resisting for long. But too many guys sent me the invitation
so I got into orkutting and bingo... I found that my entire world was already there ...
7. sync with my 360. Now that my blogspot is my primary blog, I was not posting nething there . Now i decided to sync up both. Basically scrap the same thing at both the places . (btb, it is scrap not crap... result of orkutting ....)
8. trying to organize myself again.


will continue ....

No comments: