Monday, June 19, 2006

Blog is the reflection of mind. ???

I am not a blogger. First I am not regular, Second, nobody reads mine. :)

Started off as an anonymous let out for my feelings, during which I used to pour out things straight from my Heart (I mean mind too) without discretion. Later when I came to know that a few of my friends are reading this, I started using some discrimination here n there and that led to irregularity :) (that resulted in a totally anonimous blog getting opened !$!)

ok. The point is not abt my past, the point is me reading another persons blog (mind it, i am not using the word coblogger, -- descrimination effect!!)to know something about that person. What made me think that i will come to know about someone if i read their blog?. I remember, when PV started blogging (when rest of us were busy in our mundane lifes),

He used to advertise blogging in his own inevitable style, Talking only about the same topic continuously in all conversations, blogging blogging blogging.

"Blogging gives me an identity, I am more comfortable with the virtual world, the virtual world is more real, wanna know abt me, read my blog " were his dialogs, which for a change he really meant ;) . And that is true. Blogging really changed him. He grew, become a better person after blogging.

ok. Again I am deviating. The point is I wanted to know abt some one. Let us call the person as A (Guess B will be more appropriate!!!). And I came to know about A's blog. And being a s/w Eng, the curiosity of knowing things got into me and visited the blog and read the recent ones . Of course I found that a lot of commonalties do exist, reg reading habits, movies, and anand -movie music :) . But the i wanna know more about A. I know for sure it is of no use to know about A as our lives will never cross again. Still the innate curiosity made me read A's blog's archives!!!. Sat for 1 hr and read the archives(not all but did a browsing). End of which gave an insight abt blogging and how it really projects a virtual personality of oneself. But all said and done, it is what A decided to project as it was not just a personal blog and thats sums it all.

So decided to spend more time in reading others blogs , which i was neway doin when i was in my previous company but totally stopped after joining here.

Anyhow All the best for A to have a happy (blogging) life and the same to other bloggers in this wide www world.

Way to Go Saka :)

No comments: