Sunday, June 18, 2006

Being Lonely...

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
There is something missing in my heart

Not Sure why. But when ever i hear this song, i will hear it back2back atleast 5 times before I proceed further.

Is that because i am currently feeling Lonely ??? I Guess it is because I was, is and will ever be a lonely guy. One of my best friend is known for making just-like-that statements which he popularises and adds meaning after making it (is there a word for such people or such acts !!!) . One of his statements that will ever remain in my heart (sorry in memory) is - I am alone amidst crowds. It never troubled me then .Its not that i have no friends. Most of my best friends are in banglore and this is all i could have wished for during my college days. It is not that i am free or jobless. I am busy, ramping up in my new office and coping with new changes :)
And no financial problem or family problem .

Still .......

Currently hearing it for 8th time in succession. Hope i am not goin any nuts ..

No comments: