Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yesterday my friend RP, wrote a post on Mothers. A post has a touchy jpg with emotional words to which he added his own sentiments. It was really a good post which trobled me for two hours . Sitting in front of my dumb system. i started thinking of how much i miss my home. I stayed in home only till 12th. After that 7 years in hostel. Immediately after that i joined the s/w janatha of bangalore.
Now i miss my mom. Especially now , as she is not doing that well on her health.
O my God. Please, please,please..........

Never take someone for granted
Hold every person close to your heart
because you might wake up one day
and realize that you've lost a diamond
while you were bust collecting stones.

3 comments:

RP said...

Saka
Happy to see my name in the post but pained to realize the truth of the poem.

Prakash Venkat said...

@saka , How z ur Mom doing now .... our parents need us the most now ... We need to give the best .......

saka said...

@RP :Thanx maams ...

@PV :Ya da. She is fine now. After a complete checkup again, Doctors have told her that there is nothing serious. Thanx for that.