Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ICICI Direct

I am getting pained by ICICI direct. GOD knows whose problem is this. Because my currenty financial situation is bad :-( ,I decided to sell my shares , my only investments till now. Till now I was totally cut of from market due to some crapy training. Now, sitting on my seat, as i loggin eagerly into ICIC direct, it fails miserably. The problem is very unique. As soon as i login, the initial page containing my last login info gets displayed for a brief time after which it comes to main login page asking me to login again. ^&*)(%^$ . what thehell. Sometimes it get logged in and i can see my portfolio. But when i try to sell them it gets loged out immediately ???. Best of all, after getting logged out automatically, by clicking back button on my browser , i can go back to my previous page which dispalys my portfolio and continue accessing from there. What the hell the secure connection is doin ??? I mailed the icici authorities.. Hope things will improve soon .....

No comments: