Monday, December 05, 2005

Thoughts ...

Some times,.. some random incidents, however small it may be, induces a rigorous though process in you. Atleast in me and you will believe that i "over" thing about small things, once u look at me :-) . Ok the point is i decided to put the thoughts, the final, distilled ones, on my blog, without telling what is the root cause and what is the rationalee behind the final conclusion. That will do since in majority of the situations, the final thought to convince me/console me or 'whatever' me will be a well known idom or a phrase.
Ok stopping it here and tell you the 'final line' on my mind when I got up in train in chennai on saturday morning, after brooding previous night over somethings ....

no matter how good a friend someone is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

1 comment:

RP said...

Dude,
I dont wanna say much. No advices. No suggestions. Just that.... I can feel your hurt.