Monday, November 28, 2005

I am back, again

Yep, I am back.
wanna scream like the backstreet guys "U can run u can hide, but u can't escape my ...." but i am controlling myself ...
Yes i am back , i am back to normal life. An ordinary software engineers life.
After a tiring training in which i ain't learn anything, after a lot of mixed happenings in my life, i am back to pour out my feelings and thoughts.
Yes, to pour out the feelings from my heart and thoughts from my mind ,
ironically which hardly match each other now a days..

ok .. what was happening all these days in my life ??

1. I finished my training in my new company and joined my team.
Not a great beginning, for i was not at best in the first few days in the company. Forget the best, i was not even normal on the first day. Total contrast compared to my previous company .Anyhow things are working out fine now ...


2. My friend's Engagement in kerala. Had a nice trip to Gods own land. Can't tell more on this ... I may out up a seperate post on this, later.


3. Bought my BIKE, atlast. Its a unicorn. My roomie and me have similar bike, similar color, similar helmet.Hope our taste similarity ends here ....
Also I learn't a valuable lesson in the whole bike buying exercise.

4. Started becoming more organised, thanks to robert and outlook. Started planning a bit. Also on the financial inflows and outflows. If not in 10s, but atlease in 100s, i can figure out where i spent !!.

5. Yesterday my friend was proudly telling me that by december 5th, he will have two lakhs in his account.Felt happy the way all our lives are taking. Just a year back, when we both shared the room, we used to plan how to economize our office travels. Also he will be travelling to US in april.

6. planning to take a insurance policy which won't take much premium , but gives good returns :-)


Thats all for now.
Definitely more to come ..

4 comments:

RP said...

Me first. Me first. Congrats & welcome back. Ironically, even I am back to this blog-world only today after a brief period of no-entry.

Am sure you are a relieved man with this downpour. :-) But, it wud be gr8 if u cud share your valuable experience in bike buying exercise.

JP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JP said...

'tastes end here..'smart statement dude.. did u mean that you both wont get similar wives?? Haha ;-)

saka said...

Its just an OPEN statement.
:-)