Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Change

The only thing that never changes is CHANGE itself.


That was the punch line of one of the university dramas during my post graduation.
That night i really thought about the changes that can come in my life.
I couldn't see much except for obvious ones like career and minor change in style of living.
But if really look back, i was really wrong. Hardly the time wheel has rotated,
yet a ocean of change in me. There are many parts in the life's sphere.
Some are work(not career), social, spiritual,health,personal discipline,feelings for others,
aspirations,food, balah,blah,blah. ALL HAVE CHANGED.

Am i feeling happy for the current changes in me?
..

2 comments:

RP said...

Me first.
Yep. Your post makes me wonder too. World of a change would be a right word for the changes in my life. Rather, in everybodyz life.

We exhibit some random changes in our life. But a steady one, though. Guess, all of these are scientifically described in 'chaos theory'

saka said...

chaos theory.
thats the right word.
1 dbt,
Are we in chaos or we are part of the chaos ...