Thursday, November 03, 2005

Diwali and four days

In a way, this diwali is a unique in a for me.i learnt a lot during this period(No i am not listing them here).
Firstly, this is the second diwali after getting a job. But this is the first time i had a awareness that i should give something to my parents for diwali.
So I started to plan !! wellin advance :-). I started thinking about the things i need to buy. Aroud this time i was under going a activity management workshop
in which the trainer was emphasizing on planning. Consequent of that is my use of outlook tasks...
 
I decided to buy a gluco meter for my father. Many reasons and incidents influenced me to take that decision.
I told my friends regarding this and suprisingly none said its a bad idea. Even my sil suggested that.
I started to look out for brands and the best available brand in my range was accu check.
It costs 2400. Comes with 10 strips and 10 needles. Needless to say that the strips and needles are for single use.
The usage is simple. But i would have liked it if the blood removal process is also automated. Any case it was a needy buy and i did it.
Then i bought lot of dvds , both spiritual and movies.
 
The onward journey was a pain. The morons in ksrtc filled the special buses first before booking the normal ones. I paid some 120 extra for a normal bus.
Over that the buses were not allocated. The times scheduled in tickets were like 22.45, 22.52,23.10 , 23.15 ,  23.18 , 22.22 .  but ony buses for22.45 and 23.15 were there. others were missing till 11.00 in the night ! i don't know what they did.
 
Return was fine. Got a side lower so i didn't sleep.
 

No comments: