Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine’s day.


A very happy Valentine’s Day for all those folks who are celebrating today.

It’s a yet another day for me. Actually these are the few days in a year I regret being single. And it is made worse thanks to radio city and television which floods you with ads on V day and makes you feel terrible. Buy this for ur valentine, buy that for ur heart, this offer, mega offer.. total crap#$#. The best of this is the ad for Mantri Home, Give ur valentine that will never go out of fashion - A Mantri Home. What the hell. Here I am struggling almost two months to get a flat in my range, people are thinking of gifting a Mantri home for Vday!!!. Grrr.

Whatever it is I am happy as of now, except for days like this where I feel little odd! mm that’s ok.Ok Guys. Happy Vday for my married friends, Engaged chaps, Guys who are in love, and those who send their photos yesterday for Pellichupulu!!!

And for Guys, who are single like me, Get back to work and apply for mindtree IPO!!!
 

2 comments:

Prakash Venkat said...

Happy V day .... Drop by moi blog ana catch up with my V day post :)

Mantri home 4 vday gift is indeed 2 much :)

Chax said...

:-)
don't worry. you have company sir. It's not great comfort. But some relief.

I'm sure i won't be hurrying to flower shops on Feb 14th ever... okay at least in this life.