Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Hyd Trip

Last weekend I was in Hyderabad for my friend's wedding. It was on thursday night so i was forced to go by air so that i can save one day of leave. Not sure why these andhra people keep marriages in night! . Nevertheless we started on Thursday evening spicejet to Hyd. Met my old buddies in the marriage. It is really nice to meet ur old friends. And my friend had arranged a qualis and guest room for two of us. Otherwise we would have struggled that night.



Actually when I boarded that flight I was not sure of two things. 1. What gift our group will be able to giving to our friend. 2. What will I be doing in hyd for next two days? This was my most unplanned trip as till the last moment I was busy with work and got free only on the last day.

But it turned out to be the most happening / fun filled trip thanx to my friends Sco P , vishnu, rp and babai who took care of my stay in Hyd.

We went to snowworld, had Hyderabad darsan at midnight which included charminar to IT corridor of Hyd, first day - first show of salame-e-ishq in prasad's IMax, XBOX Gaming and loads of fun. All in two days. I was real fun .



Hyderabad was nice in some sense. First, roads are wider in the IT corridor. That means, the roads which are newly constructed are 3 to 6 lanes on either side which means even in future, the traffic flow is taken care. But Bangalore outer ring road already sucks.

Second : the way airport is organized and amenities. It was a mess when i boarded spicejet from blr and I felt very happy to see some space for myself in hyd airport .

third: we went to chai shop in charminar and had irani chai, roti – curry at 2.00 AM. Wow! amazing chai. Actually hyd has lot of good chai shops. I miss that life in bangalore. May be i am unaware of such places in bangalore.

But there is one thing we must know. Bangalore roads may be bad but Bangalore traffic is more sensible and more organized than Hyds :)

When the flight took off I was a bit heavy hearted that the vacation and the fun was over, but when I landed I was feeling fine to be back to home.
 

No comments: