Monday, December 11, 2006

Wondering what’s happening to me ??

Last few days/weeks /months have been really hectic. Loads of work with concrete deliverables is anyone’s nightmare and that’s what exactly I was going thru. Linux release is solely on me and considerable work on windows domain too along with a junk COO work, I clearly lost my work –life balance. Though I was realizing something was missing, only a few hrs back I realized what I was missing. I just stopped having a personal life. ? Believe me. I really stopped having that!


So what happened in my life since my last post?

1. Wanted to write a post on my diwali trip. My experiences in Shadapti first class and how I got the ticket.


2. Wanted to write a post on the first anniversary/birthday (?) of my dear bike. It really deserves a special post for that. I almost opened my blogger on that day, except that my boss sent a mail which required immediate attention. Sorry sweetie, I will surely write about you and put more photos. Wondering how my life would have been without you? Ps: My bike is also a male bike (Unicorn ;) ) and it is still virgin :( whereas some of my friends who bought some not-so-male-looking bikes(Yamaha’s) got Lucky. (He is enjoying in US now) .


3.
Missed some of my good friends’ birthday. This is so unlikely of me. What the hell? I used to remind others reg my friend’s birthday and now I forgot some of my close friends birthday. What a shame, I really feel bad. Not just that, I didn’t eve n call some of them still ;( . I missed jrk’s , sivankar’s birthdays. I managed to wish them properly for last 5 years. I missed my elder sister’s birthday. OMG she will never forgive me. Somehow managed to give a belated wishes to my sister-in law. She was considerate enough in not killing me on that. I also missed my friend’s wedding day. Sorry lingu.

4. My brother got a daughter a month back and I am yet to see her. Hopefully I will see her in January. Wondering whether I can call her - my niece or is it only for sister’s daughter?


5. My granny fell sick. She was hospitalized and recovered, yet not in a healthy state. I want to meet her asap, but I can’t go alone to that place as I am not very close to my relatives. Wanted my mom to come there and the sync between our leave is failing.


6. I am hardly mailing in platform9 and never opened Orkut. If anyone has pronounced my death there, it would have been confirmed by now and they will be having my anniversary. Need to start again on that and more importantly, I need to start sending normal mails to p9 other than financial mails!!!


7.
Eye on I: This one needs to be told in a separate post and I will definitely put one(how many promises I made till now in this post? Please don’t count). I joined the sai alumini- sevice activities and participating in them. Apart from organizing EyeonI, I even managed to organize the fund collection from our groups and doing them regularly. If it continues, planning to help other batches to do the same. Hopefully it works. At least I can get rid of some guilt that I am not doing anything for the society.


8.
I am becoming fatter and getting balder. And the rate in which its happening is really high.
Esp the hairfall. Actually till now I was having broad forehead, but now I am officially bald L. God save the world and my hair.


9.
I bought a new mobile .Nokia N72. Not so great, yet manageable. Actually I was eyeing motorolla v3i , but I was told it needs to be handled delicately. Not my area.

That’s it I guess. Not able to think further. I need to post one today as I got a mail from a friend to update my blog. So did it.

2 comments:

Prakash Venkat said...

Hmmmmm... Thats a nice update. Work-life balance .... I also need that da (ofcourse Iam on the other side with not doing any work ).....
Your friend in US some how always manages to get lucky and BTW his Bikes brand ambassdor is John ABraham (The icon of Indian male :) ...)
Yes you need to mail other that FInancial mails in P9 ......
You missed wishing Bdays , you are growing fat and also bald , dont you think these are symptoms of getting old (That reminds me that you will be one more year older in few more days right !!!) .... So its time to get married :)

ok ok ... lemme not write one more post in ur comment box

Prakash Venkat said...

BTW ... There is some thing missing in ur formatting ... ifsupportlist>! ... some other HTML crap is seen in the post :)