Friday, September 15, 2006

ADding Sense or ADding nonSense ?


Finally I too added nonsense to my blog. Nope, I am not talking abt my posts...

I am talking about AdSense. Google’s premier innovation, which is fast catching up among bloggers, caught me too. So I enrolled for it and added adSense code into my blog .

Two things I managed to do.

1. Google search bar, which is not aligned properly and not working at least on my firefox.

2. Advertisements at the end of the blog . From the time I added, only bharat matrimony ad is getting displayed. !! Is god sending me some msgs (or rather atleast google is doing)...

Ok. Lemme see how much I will earn ;) . My dear folks,do visit bharat matrimony or whatever is getting displayed, whenever u remember saka!!

Hail Google!! Hail AdSense...

1 comment:

Prakash Venkat said...

Google Bar isnt wrking :(:(
BTW Its really nonsense because , we still live in a world of syntax .. we nee dto go to a world of semantics ...
example :- When people were looking for the Dell battery blast , they saw google adds nect to blogs advertising dell .. perfect example of syntactical world .

BTW I thought I will click if it is bharath matrimony , instead it was some tax stuff so didnt click ... :)