Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Expense Report

Have you ever thought spending with your friends is bad. Had ever felt bad after spending on your friends for an event.

I never felt till yesterday. As the April approached, my term in my company gets on to one year. Excitedly,i opened my bank account to find Rs10.75. Shocked , i checked my investements , only to be disappointed. More fuel to the fire was when my room mates revealed that they have nearly a lakh as savings, in one form or other. i was frustrated with myself not only because of null investements but also inability to track my expenditures. That makes me a fool. But my mantra"learn from debacles" motivated me.I decided to track my expenditures. I started listing my assests and liabilities. I want to maintian a cash flow diagram and a monthly savings in something (preferably in funds). i decided. Now lemme see how i can do it.

1 comment:

saka said...

ya. i started mantaining my accounts. I know how much i owe and i how much i need to get back.
Wondering what to do to forget the first one ;-)

BtB, how did u pick up this post?
Such an old one ....

And what is your blog id.


http://sakanext.blogspot.com