Monday, April 04, 2005

Me and Medical Camp

This week I suprised Myself. This is the first weekend of this month and i thought atleast this time i will go for the Service camp. Otherwise again i need to lie to sarath on monday morning. But unluckily this weekend, my home saw many visitors. And as usual after the deadly Cricket match when me and jai proposed for dinner out (in honor of scopy and kris), pv had his own plans and was cribbing about going far for dinner.He is not coming for camp (since he is out of tejas now) , so he wants to prove i will just say , but i won't go for camp..(*88w9q7re9qwer89we7rwr8=wqer8=w9r But eventually we went and had dinner and i personnaly had a feel good factor (as expected kv didn't come). Now the question was how will i go for camp. As kuda willed it, ck told about abbis car. So next day,I was in car to whitefield for medical camp. I volunteered myself in pharmacy (data entry sucks). Did a satisfying work. Somehow these things gets u back to ground reality.
I decided to go to camp every month, lemme see how much i can do...