Friday, March 24, 2006

ooops suroor

‘How many of you like Himesh?’ Asked my cubicle mate. I voluntarily turned myself away from my system to get into a subject which was going on my mind till recently.
‘Why’asked preth.
Atr is still at me and expecting an answer from me. I gave a smile and told her ‘I liked him till recently’.
‘Why not now ??’
‘It’s a bit too much now-a-days. Its more of forcing to hear his music.’
‘Ya thats the point. I started hearing his voice even my hubby sings.’

‘Don’t crap ! prashu has got a better voice!’ Poked preth.
Atr gave a stern look and turned to wards her monitor.
I wanted the conversation goin.
‘Ya. U r correct. Did u noticethis. For the last three months the morning slot of Mtv has only his songs.Either his album or movie songs and he is every where’
'Ya. Also that irritating fanna fanna song.Infact they alternate' added preth.
‘Correct !. Thats the irritating part.’ Atr back into conversation.
‘Its not just in Mtv , even in V and any damn music channel.And its kinda too much now-a-days. I want to do some thing’exploded Atr and is looking at us for our reaction.

Me and preth spoke in one voice.'Ask prashu to start singing’ and turned towards our system.
Later in the day I got this picture as forward and forwarded to both of them.

3 comments:

RP said...

Saka,
So I am not alone. Wut a joy it gives to know that people hate this *******!
You will not believe me when i say that everytime I enter my house my rommies switch on the V or MTv just to bug me.
I hate him sooooo much. I am not able to stand his voice nemore. Actually some of his songs are good and wud have been better if not for the overkill.

saka said...

@RP,
yes maams, we are definitely not alone. Infact me and my collegue ar planning to start a yahoo group called hsb,himesh se bachao :-)

>>Actually some of his songs are good and wud have been better if not for the overkill.

true. that why i said ' i liked him till recently'. I loved his ashiq banaya ... but not now ...

Prakash Venkat said...

Update maadi ....