Friday, July 15, 2005

Tejas Networks .............

Today is the inauguration of our new facility and state of the art art optical labs in JP nagar. The chief guest was Dayanidhi Maran and Infosys Narayana Murthy. It was supposed to start at 4.00 pm. At 12.00 pm i had my final round of HR interview from SAP(telephonic). It went well and sriram said i did reasonably well. So i was as usual excited. Then the time to go for function came. I was seriously contemplating on bunking it and goinbg for dinner alone. some how my consious priked for attending the function. But the only motivating thing is Narayana murthy. Maran is also my favorite, being young, intelligent, educated, good minister. After much discussion with sri, maddy and jenny, I sat in jenny's bike and went. The function went well. Maran made a real good, short sweet speech. And narayana murthy made some inspirational stuff. One thing is sure. If Tejas manages well, It really has a good future. Management is the key. I really don't want to leave. But i am not happy either. SO i better leave for the good of tejas ! and betterment of mine.

No comments: